Mat Pilates is done on the floor using an exercise or yoga mat, which employs controlled breathing during body weight resisted movement to build core strength. Mat Pilates helps build a strong, balanced body and increases flexibility.
- This class takes place inside the Fitness Center, Bldg. 2A (second floor)
- Open to All Hands (Active Duty, AD Dependents, Reservist, Retirees, DOD Civilians)
- First Come First Serve; No Reservation Required.
- Classes are open to eligible patrons of all fitness levels.
- Patrons are responsible to hold themselves accountable to these amended policies and procedures.
- All other facility rules and capacity numbers still apply.
- If these guidelines are not followed, Fitness Staff have the authority to ask patrons to leave the facility.
- Classes are subject to change.
- Please watch our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NavyLifeGL/ for updates/cancellations.