CHICAGO BEARS TICKETS
Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis on the dates listed below at the Community Recreation Center in Bldg. 13, located on the lakefront. Ticket Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
All games are Central Time. *Pre-season Game. **Game times subject to flexible scheduling.
- Saturday, August 14 - Dolphins, Noon* SOLD OUT
- Saturday, August 21 - Bills, Noon* SOLD OUT
- Sunday, September 19 - Bengals, Noon SOLD OUT
- Sunday, October, 3 - Lions, Noon SOLD OUT
- Sunday, October 17 - Packers, Noon** SOLD OUT
- Sunday, October 31 - 9ers, Noon** SOLD OUT
- Sunday, November 21 - Ravens, Noon**
- Sunday, December 5 - Cardinals, Noon**
- Monday, December 20 - Vikings, 7:15pm
- Sunday, January 2 - Giants, Noon**
PRICE PER (2) TICKETS:
$148 Pre-season: Dolphins/Bills
$384 Tier A: Packers/Ravens/49ers
$324 Tier B: Vikings/Bengals
$298 Tier C: Lions/Cardinals/Giants
IMPORTANT SALE DATES:
Regular Season tickets are capped at two tickets per home game per ID. Must be purchase in pairs. No appointment is required to purchase Bears tickets.
Monday, October 18
• Regular season November/December/January games go on sale to Active Duty/Active Duty spouses.
Monday, October 25
• Regular season November/December/January games go on sale to all MWR eligible customers.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND POLICIES:
1. MWR reserves the right to have the final decision on all ticket sales and quantities.
2. Tickets are only sold in pairs. No individual game tickets sold.
3. Purchaser’s name will be added to the game list. Game tickets will be emailed no more than (7) days prior to the game.
4. Valid Military ID must be presented at time of purchase.
5. Any personnel caught reselling tickets, purchased from MWR, for personal gain or disregarding the rules and policies of Soldier Field and the Chicago Bears Football Club, will be banned from ticket sales for the remainder of the 2021 season and will be reported to their Chain of Command. Per CNICINST 1710.3 paragraph 104 and Standards of Conduct, DOD 5500.7-R.